Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sushi sushi :) ♥♥♥

I guess almost everyone I know loves sushi :))) My husband and I are not an exception!
So we decided to have a lunch at the sushi restaurant on our last full day in Crete.
I really liked the Wakame salad.I am super in love with seaweed salads! My favorite is the Chuka Wakame one and the best way to eat it, in my opinion ,is when it is served with the horseradish dressing and a piece of lemon :) So for me, it would have been much tastier with these things, but liked it anyway :)))
Sushi were pretty tasty too. But not the best I have ever tried.Alex said my homemade sushi were better (and that was very pleasant to hear, by the way).Not very modest of me, but I think so too :))))))




Wakame salad  and sushi





2 comments:

  1. Какой шикарный вид был с вашего столика! Такая райская красота!)))
    Я уже давно хочу роллы,и тут ты меня опять соблазнила ими)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да, там вообще везде были красивые виды)) Очень постарались с этим отелем)))
      Роллы очень соблазнительно всегда на фото выглядят)))) Особенно, когда уже давно хочешь))) Я то знаю))) теперь думаем сходить у нас или заказать)))

      Delete