Monday, September 24, 2012

Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse

As my face tends to be more fair than the rest of the body most of the time ,because of regular peeling and stuff, I decided to look for some self tanning cream for face. I have already tried some cheaper ones, but they were too oily/heavy for my skin.
This time I decided to try something new, and as I am totally in love with my Clarins skincare products, this was what I ordered.
It is a white cream ,with a very pleasant consistence, which has a rather pleasant smell ( but, unfortunately I still can feel the fake-tan smell too). I usually apply it to my face before going to bed. In the morning my skin is really soft, hydrated, little bit tanned and I look like I had a good rest!
This product is definitely worth buying!



I  have bought it  here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment