Sunday, September 15, 2013

Suomi

This Monday we returned home from an amazing little trip to Finland where we visited my dad and family :) had such a great time there!
Lots of fun,laugh,sleep =)))) ,walks, sunbathing,sauna and good food - that's how we spent our holidays!
We had a really stressful morning the day we left,so I forgot my camera at home =( All pictures are taken by my iPhone,the quality is super poor..


I was really happy to see that gorgeous view again! And this time we also enjoyed another beautiful view of dad's yard every morning when having a breakfast =)

Little shopping! I bought a dress from HM, an Inglot duo lipgloss, HM shoes for Lion and Alex got me a new tangle teezer brush =)

Shopping!Yay!


Me+ my boys going up the stairs

flowers in the yard =)


      

No comments:

Post a Comment