Thursday, March 28, 2013

Random things =)

That was a sunny day when we were supposed to have a long nice walk, but ended up with some grocery shopping and playing at home instead. It was very freezing outside!
I want warm spring so much! Just sick of strong wind,snow and cold! So I try to wear more bright and light colours all the time, this does rise my mood,by the way.
We also had a little nice shopping with my mum this month.It was fun! We talked a lot, smiled and laughed a lot, had tasty ice cream and juice cocktails and a wonderful snack in the Reval cafe. Chicken and vegetable salad was very good,yum!
Here are some things we bought for me:
Blue topaz silver earrings- it was so hard to take a normal picture of them to show thear real colour! =)))))

Here's how they look on me.Other things: Burberry Brit coat//Louis Vuitton scarf//Marni bag//Accessorize plastic ring//Lion's gloves =))

- Darphin Paris Aroma Face Peeling,really lovely product!Like it a lot!
- Clarins Eye Contour Balm,
- My favorite Thermal Spring Water from Avene, I use it every morning and evening before day/night creams.
I have already tried Clarins Eye Contour Balm and am liking it so far, but can't give it a full review at the moment =)
Burt's Bees Banana Hand Cream for my love,as he had some problems with his hands' skin =( But the cream helped a lot!It is really good.


Real Teckniques brushes by Samantha Chapman - I think no ads needed,incredible brushes!I am in love!




No comments:

Post a Comment