Monday, March 18, 2013

Chanel Poudre Signee De Chanel illuminating powder



Elegant and beautiful Chanel packaging
I got this beautiful powder from Alex. It was a surprise for me.Some days before that we tested it in one of the shopping malls and really liked it!
It looks very pretty on my face, as it gives a delicate warm glow to it! It is not greasy nor too dry,and doesn't look too sparkly or too frosted, finely-milled, very soft,easy to apply and to blend out.My makeup looks fresh and natural - no oily shine, no pore emphasizing - these are the things I have been looking for in an illuminating powder!
Love this beauty!

Chanel velvet pouch, which I love,but it gets dirty so easily =( I keep all of these apart from the makeup products in a cosmetic bag...

The colour is so gorgeous under every single light source

Chanel Poudre Signee De Chanel illuminating powder

No comments:

Post a Comment