Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello March!Hello beautiful!

Yay!Spring finally has arrived and despite the weather is still snowy and cold,I am feeling happy and looking forward to some warmer days.It's sunny outside most of the time and that brings me really good mood!
Here are some pictures from the first days of March. We wanted to have a little walk on the snowy beach, but it was so cold and windy that we ended up with taking some photos and going back home before we even have reached the seashore. =))))


H&M hat//Burberry Brit coat//Acne scarf//UGG Australia silver boots//D&G Lily bag





And here are some pictures from the International Women's Day celebrated on the 8th of March.I was ill and we were not able to go out anywhere, but I had a great day! I got some beautiful flowers, which certainly brought the spring atmosphere into our sweet home, tasty chocolate candy, Chanel nail polish and one more present from my grandparents, which I will show later! =)

Gorgeous flowers!

Chanel 569 Emprise Nail Colour

My breakfast on the 9th of March// My presents on the 8th of March

Chanel Le Vernis Emprise 569 Nail Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment