Friday, January 4, 2013

White Christmas =)

We are feeling better now. Still coughing though, but no temperature.
We had a wonderful Christmas Eve, which we spent with mine and Alex's parents all together. We had some good food (kinkku,salads,sauerkraut,potatoes) and glogi. I also made some gingerbread cookies all by my self for the first time! Yay! But mum's cat wasn't as happy as we were (he doesn't like people gathering in "his" house and having fun =))) ).
There is not so much to talk about, just a nice family evening.
Here are some photos



I was wearing a shirt-dress from ASOS and a velvet belt - my grandma gave it to me, she used to wear it with her velvet dress, the dress itself is too large for me =(( the ring was a gift from Alex's mum some time ago,love it!


ASOS shirt dress



Dior Diorlight necklace
The Dior thing used to be a lip gloss back in 2007 =) I use it as a necklace now.
 And here are some of the cookies I made! They were very tasty (not that modest of me,huh?)))


Piparkoogid//piparkakku//gingerbread cookies




Christmas morning!


drinking tea and eating gingerbread cookies =)



No comments:

Post a Comment