Saturday, February 2, 2013

My mood savers when ill =)

While I was ill again( yay, so much fun), nothing really interesting was happening. I tried to keep myself  as far as I could from our little Lion. That means, no hugs, no kisses, no anything :(
But some pleasant things still happened.
Here are my mood savers:
1) I got this beautiful hat, the color is so wonderful,bright and joyful! Love it very much! And it was bought from a sale, more than 50% off. :D


2) My hair. It is getting more and more blonde now :))) Love my hairstylist, she always helps me out and understands me so well :)


ash blonde highlights

3) My nails. I had my manicure done while I was sitting with a running nose, in the special mask. Not comfortable at all I'd tell you :))) But I'm so happy with the result! I was really inspired by the 2013 spring nail trend. I saw some pictures from the Behnaz Sarafpour show and decided I certainly want a glitter french manicure with the translucent base. :)


Glitter french manicure



No comments:

Post a Comment